Catalog
  API&Intermediates
  Small Moluculars
  PEG Derivatives
  Materials chemistry
  Display Materials
  Semiconductor Materials
  Functional Materials
  Customized products
  Reagent products
Search
News
LG Display's first large-size OLED panel production line is landing in Guangzhou, China
2018-07-11         

 According to Reuters, LG Display's investment plan for the establishment of the 8.5-generation OLED panel production line in Guangzhou has been officially approved by China National Market Supervisory Administration and is expected to be completed and put into production in the second half of 2019.
According to CNET, LG Display invested 2.6 trillion won to build the plant. After mass production, the monthly production capacity is 60,000 glass substrates, LG holds 70% of the shares, and the remaining 30% is held by Guangzhou Kaide Technology Development Co., Ltd.
It is understood that this 8.5-generation OLED panel production line is the third production line established by LG Display in Guangzhou, China after the module factory and LCD production line. It is also the first large-size OLED panel production line established outside Korea.
   



Copyright 2017 Changzhou Pesan Chemical Co., Ltd. All rights reserved. Supported by www.hxchem.net